Are you looking for the best Divi alternatives for your WordPress website?
If said yes, this is the right page to show you the top 10 alternatives to Divi by Elegant Themes. Some of them are free and others paid.
Undoubtedly, Divi is one of the most popular landing page builders for WordPress websites and blogs out there that make web designing immensely easier.
It is an easy to use and fully customizable rich-featured tool, you’d need to create remarkable landing pages and eye-catching websites without writing a single line of code.
Though these features included, many people found Divi as a complicated tool, especially when you are a beginner.
So, if you find Divi isn’t the right tool is for your website, then read this guide for finding the best alternative to Divi builder or theme.
|Thrive Architect||Page Builder||$19/mo|
|Beaver Builder||Page Builder||$99/year|
|Ultimate Beaver||Page Builder||$48/year|
|Ultimate Elementor||Page Builder||$49/year|
People trust Elegant Themes’ products with their websites. But there are always have some good and bad sides to a product. So, I am here to show you the top 10 Divi alternatives list.
This list I have divided into two categories by 5 + 5: Divi Builder alternatives and Divi Theme alternatives.
Wait, before I share the competitor’s list, let me show you the reasons why Divi may not be suitable for your online business site.
Table of Contents
- Why Do People Look For WordPress Divi Alternatives?
- 10 Best Divi Slternatives For WordPress in 2022
- Summary: Best Elegant Themes Divi Alternatives in 2022
Why Do People Look For WordPress Divi Alternatives?
But there are some drawbacks of their plugins and themes, make the reason why you should look for some other alternative to Divi Builder or theme.
Here are some key points to know when Divi doesn’t worth your money.
- With endless customizations, most of the options can be overwhelming.
- Depending on the level of customization, Divi websites can easily be recognized.
- Each option has 10+ settings, which can be time-consuming and tedious.
- Divi uses custom shortcodes that don’t transfer to other page builders such as Thrive Architect.
- Compared to other WordPress premium plugins, Divi builder is a bit costly.
So, now it is clear that, in some cases, Divi couldn’t be fit for your dream website. And from the above key points, people start looking for their competitors.
That’s why I have created a list of the top 10 premium and free Divi alternatives for you.
Before I proceed, take a look at Divi official discount. It will help you to save money (in case you are going to purchase Divi the first time).
10 Best Divi Slternatives For WordPress in 2022
Having said earlier, I have separated this article into two categories: Divi Builder alternatives and Divi Theme alternatives.
Let’s start the guide by exploring the best alternatives to WordPress Divi Builder in 2022.
Top 5 Alternatives To Divi Builder (Free & Premium)
1. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is one of the best alternatives to Divi Builder. I use this plugin on GPressTheme for writing content (this post also was written using Thrive Architect).
Thrive Architect comes with a large number of adequate features, templates and one time of cost starting from $67 only.
After installing Thrive Architect on your site, it becomes so easy to build high-converting landing pages and sales funnels, even without hiring developers or knowing the coding knowledge.
- One time payment option
- 334 pre-built conversion templates
- Truly visual WordPress page builder
- Fast, secured and SEO-optimized
- SmartLinks & SmartExit technology
- Integrations with all email marketing platforms
- Beautifully formatted blog posts and pages
- Text and image combinations
- Toggle visibility of elements & content blocks
- Mobile responsive coding less editing
Plans & Pricing
Thrive Architect offers 3 types of different plans, where you can go for Thrive Architect individually or with Thrive Membership. Let’s find out…
- Thrive Suite: Under Thrive Suite, you will get unlimited access to all Thrive Themes products, including Thrive Architect for up to 25 websites at the cost of $19/month, if pay annually.
- 5 License Pack: Thrive Architect 5 license pack is for individual purchases, allow you to use this builder up to 5 WordPress websites or blogs only for a one-time payment of $97, including 1 year tech support.
- Single License: If you are an individual website owner, then Thrive Architect Single License option is the best fit for your needs. It will cost you only $67 for one year’s support and lifetime updates.
2. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a freemium plugin, yet another powerful Divi Builder alternative that turns your ideas into engaging and visually impressive content layouts in WordPress has never been more comfortable before.
It is built with an obsessive focus on being as fast as possible for a professional presence on your online business website but not to take away from your time and energy in coding headaches.
When you load up Beaver Builder editor in your WordPress post/page editor, everything turns into a simple idea. Even, you can edit your old content with Beaver Builder seamless editing options without any issue.
- Free and premium versions available
- 100% free Beaver theme with plugin purchase
- Front-end drag and drop interface
- Live theme editing via WordPress customizer
- 100% control on-page and post layouts
- Customizable, reusable & shareable page templates
- DIY web publishing platform
- Control access based on user role
- Support third-party extensions e.g. Ultimate Addons, Powerpack etc.
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce builder
Plans & Pricing
Coming to Beaver Builder pricing and plans, it offers 3 verities of premium plans with additional addons, including 30 days no question asked refund policy. Let’s explore…
- Agency: Beaver Builder Agency plan costs $399 for 1 year support and updates, including Beaver Builder Theme, Multisite Network Settings, and White Labeling tools.
- Pro: The Pro subscription costs $199 yearly. It has almost similar features to Agency plan excluding White Labeling functionality.
- Standard: Beaver Builder Standard plan is a basic subscription for small website owners. It costs $99 annually for 1 year of updates and support. Remember, Beaver Builder Theme and Multisite Capable are not provided in this plan.
3. Ultimate Beaver Builder
As said above, Beaver Builder is a freemium plugin. That means it has free and premium two versions. In the meantime, if you don’t want to upgrade Beaver Builder free to paid, then Ultimate Beaver Builder is a good option for you.
Looking at Divi alternatives, Ultimate Beaver Builder has a comparatively new but a complete box of a lot of powerful features to beat Elegant Themes, especially in price tag.
Ultimate Beaver Builder is the exact tool you need to transform your productivity with free Beaver Builder modules and templates in a guaranteed time.
- One time fee option available
- Easy to use, fast and secured
- 60+ unique modules like row separator, popups, post grids etc.
- 200+ row templates and sections to build pages quickly
- 100+ professionally designed page templates
- 40+ ready to use free demo websites
- Compatible with all WordPress themes & plugins
- 24/7/365 days of professional support
Plans & Pricing
Ultimate Beaver Builder addons have 3 different types of plans with yearly and lifetime billing options. Both plans have 14 days money-back guarantee. Let’s explore…
- Agency Bundle: The Agency bundle is all in one package for all plugins and themes by Brainstorm Force such as WPastra Pro, Schema Pro, Convert Pro etc. It costs a one-time fee of $699 only and $299 if you choose to pay annually.
- Mini Agency Bundle: Ultimate Beaver Builder’s Mini Agency Bundle is a super-charge plan that costs $169 per year and $499 for a lifetime license. It includes free extensive training, unlimited website usage, Astra Pro theme, WP Portfolio plugin, and much more.
- Ultimate Addons: The Ultimate Addons plans are available at an affordable one-time fee of $249 only or you choose a yearly subscription for $48/year. This plan includes Ultimate Beaver Builder + License Key, 60+ custom modules, 100+ page templates, WooCommerce modules for unlimited websites.
4. Ultimate Elementor
Ultimate Elementor or Ultimate Addons For Elementor is a premium addon for Elementor page builder; you can build custom posts and pages by dragging and dropping elements onto a canvas.
I have listed this tool as Divi alternative builder because of its features and customization options almost the same to Ultimate Beaver Builder Addons plugin.
Ultimate Addons For Elementor owns a vast library of unique Elementor widgets that adds more functionality and flexibility to your favorite Elementor page builder.
- One time payment option available
- Unlimited website usage
- 55+ unique designs and premium templates
- Lightweight & fast loading free standard editing elements
- A library of 40+ customized creative widgets
- Proudly powered by Brainstorm Force community
- WooCommerce widgets and managing tools
- Free Skilljet Academy access worth $1159
Plans & Pricing
Unlike Ultimate Beaver Builder, Ultimate Elementor also has 3 different types of paid plans with yearly and lifetime billing options. All plans offer 14 days no question-asked money-back guarantee. Let’s explore…
- Agency Bundle: Ultimate Elementor Agency Bundle costs $299 on yearly basis payments or you can get this at a one-time cost of $699 only. Both plans include WPastra Pro, Schema Pro, Convert Pro and many more tools free of charge.
- Mini Agency Bundle: The Mini Agency Bundle has two types of payment options. You can grab it at a one-time fee of $499 only or via choosing the yearly billing tenure of $169 only. It includes free extensive training, unlimited website usage, Astra Pro theme, WP Portfolio plugin, and much more.
- Ultimate Addons: This is the last and most affordable plan starting from $48 per year or a one-time fee of $249 only. In short, if you want to get Ultimate Elementor (with license key) alone, then this bundle is the right subscription for you, especially in the term of finding the best WordPress Divi alternatives.
Crocoblock is another addon for Elementor page builder like Ultimate Addons For Elementor plugin. Both offer front-end and drag and drop facility.
Crocoblock is a modern set of JetPlugins that saves your time and lets you build websites faster, smarter and more relaxed on WordPress CMS.
Crocoblock includes 18 Jet Plugins, 47 templates, 150 widgets, 47 Popups and much. This makes why I couldn’t separate this page builder from Divi alternatives list.
- Affordable lifetime license available
- Free JetElements, JetWooBuilder, JetBlocks & much more
- Included all Elementor Pro templates + more
- All-in-one toolset for Elementor page builder
- 30+ premium demo sites included
- Easy to manage headers, footer and menus
- Unlimited updates and support (lifetime license)
Plans & Pricing
Crocoblock has 5 types of premium plans according to your website needs and usage. All subscriptions have 30 days no question asked money-back guarantee.
- All Exclusive (Lifetime): This plan is a lifetime ultimate mega set for all and unlimited access to Crocoblock products on unlimited websites at a one-time fee of $499 only.
- All Exclusive (Yearly): All Exclusive plan is yet an affordable plan basis yearly billing tenure of $299 only. This payment includes everything inside lifetime license but restricted to plugin updates and support for the one year.
- eCommerce: This plan is a set for building profitable online stores available in 2 different prices: $69 for a single website and $99 for unlimited sites. Both subscriptions offer 1-year unlimited updates and support.
- Multi-Tool: Crocoblock Multi-tool plan is a set for complex websites with a similar pricing tag to eCommerce subscriptions. It means you can get by paying $69 only for a single website or $99 for unlimited website usage.
- Design: This is the cheapest plan available on crocoblock.com. You can buy it at a small charge of $49 for one site or by paying $99 for unlimited websites.
Top 5 Divi theme Alternatives (Free & Premium)
6. Thrive Themes
I have written dozens of articles related to plugin and theme alternatives. Each time I make a list of substitutes, competitors or alternatives, Thrive Themes is my first recommendation when it comes to choosing a WordPress premium theme.
Thrive Themes is a full-proof set of high-valued conversion-focused WordPress templates and plugins that convert your entire website visitors into subscribers, customers & clients.
This is the primary reason I have mentioned Thrive my top alternative to Divi theme because this is the right tool that you need for achieving your blogging success in a fixed time.
- Affordable pricing starts from $19/month only
- 24% instant discount when paid annually
- Constant updates & instant access to new plugins
- Exclusive premium courses and training
- 220+ customizable templates with Thrive Architect
- Shapeshift Thrive Theme Builder free
- 100% integrated with popular email marketing tools
- 30 days no question asked refund policy (cancel anytime)
- Unlimited 24/7 days world-class tech support
Plans & Pricing
Thrive Themes Membership offers two paid plans based on quarterly and yearly payments, including unlimited updates and tech support.
- Thrive Membership: This plan is for those bloggers and affiliate marketers, who want to use Thrive products on their own up to 25 websites. It costs $19 when paying yearly or $30 if you choose to pay every quarter.
- Agency Membership: You can buy this membership at the payment of $49 yearly or $69 on quarterly. It allows using all Thrive plugins & themes on 50 of your sites and clients’ websites.
7. Astra Theme
Astra is a multi-functional freemium corporate and business template that supports almost all popular landing page builders, including Divi Builder.
Currently, 800,000+ users have built awesome websites with Astra. This makes sense why I have added this theme in Divi theme alternatives list.
With WordPress Astra, you can also take advantage of 55+ starter templates, one-to-one support, extensive training and unlimited website usage with limitless features.
- Cheapest yearly and lifetime plans
- Up to 55+ agency starter templates
- Compatible with Ultimate Elementor and Beaver Builder
- Lifetime license includes Schema Pro, Convert Pro plugin & much more
- Free access to Skilljet Academy worth $1159
- Unlimited website usage and support (lifetime)
- WooCommerce and Learndash supportive
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Plans & Pricing
Brainstorm Force powers Astra, so it has almost 3 different types of paid plans with yearly and lifetime licenses like Ultimate Elementor and Ultimate Beaver Builder.
- Agency Bundle: Astra Agency Bundle is all one subscription that included all premium features and plugins from the Brainstorm Force community. You can get this subscription at a small charge of $249/year or by paying a one-time fee of $699 only.
- Mini Agency Bundle: This is another reliable WPastra Pro plan that costs $499 for life or $169 only if you choose to pay annually. In this plan, you have the option to choose Ultimate Elementor or Ultimate Beaver Builder along with WPastra Pro theme.
- Astra Pro: This is the only cheapest plan you can go with, especially if you want to buy WPastra Pro alone. It will cost you $249 for life or $48 per year.
If you are looking for a fast, lightweight and professional looking WordPress Divi theme alternative, then without any doubt, go for GeneratePress.
GeneratePress is #1 feemium WordPress theme, own 2,594,609+ downloads, 900+ star ratings, 200,000+ active websites and 60,000+ happy customers.
You can download GeneratePress free version, which comes in incredible features (limited) or upgrade to the premium version named GP Premium for additional benefits and options inside your WordPress customizer.
After using GeneratePress Premium for 2 years on GPressTheme, I have shared my unbiased review. Even, you can learn more about the difference between GeneratePress free vs. premium reading this article.
- Loads faster than ever before under 0.5 seconds
- Trusted by 60,000+ happy customers
- Full access to 45+ showcase library
- Unlimited websites usage and support for 1 year
- 40% lifetime renewal discount
- Separate elements, hooks and headers’ options
- Easily removable/editable copyright text area
- Child theme supported
Plans & Pricing
GeneratePress Pro, I mean GP Premium is available at a small charge of $49.95/year only. This includes unlimited website usage, one year of plugin updates & support, 40% renewal discount, 30-day money-back guarantee.
After one year, you can choose to renew your license key manually or not. Either renew your license or not, you will still be able to enjoy GP Premium for life. Remember, if you don’t renew your license key, then no upcoming updates and support will be provided.
OceanWP is another popular multi-purpose freemium alternative to Divi theme. It’s the best selling theme of all the time, loved by 24,00,000+ WordPress bloggers and affiliate marketers.
The core version on OceanWP is free to download, install and use life with limited features. I recommend you to go for the paid version. It will initially add more functions inside your WordPress customizer area.
One of the best things about OceanWP Pro is its large number of pre-built demo sites and extensions. This makes your website designing really interesting, even without installing a page builder.
- 60 pro and 13 free demo sites included
- 13 premium and 8 free extensions included
- Fully compatible with Beaver Builder and Elementor
- Child theme supported
- Easy to import/export settings with one click
- Guaranteed 30% renewal discount for lifetime
- Best theme for WooCommerce websites & online stores
Plans & Pricing
OceanWP Pro (Core Extension Bundle) offers 3 types of paid plans with lifetime and yearly licenses. All plans have similar features and 14 days refund policy, but restrictions to websites usage.
- Agency: OceanWP Agency allows using the theme up to 25 websites at the charge of $519 for lifetime license and $129 for yearly billing tenure.
- Business: You can either buy the Business plan at a one-time fee of $319 or pay $79 every year. Choosing these plans will allow you to install OceanWP up to 3 WordPress sites.
- Personal: This plan is for individuals or single website owners. You can get it at a one-time fee of $159 or by choosing $59 per year tenure.
10. Avada Theme
Avada is #1 selling theme of all time on ThemeForest. Currently, it has 5,90,000+ sales, 33,726 comments and 4.77 average star ratings based on 23,000+ ratings.
This makes sense Theme Fusion (the developer of Avada theme) is really doing something great behind the scene. That is the actual point that convinced me to count this theme in WordPress Divi alternatives list.
Avada theme comes with 2K individual and fusion options. When you load this theme, it takes a few clicks to convert your boring site design into a high converting sales funnels, posts and landing pages.
- #1 selling theme on ThemeForest (alternatives)
- Avada theme builder included free of cost
- 2K individual editing options from Theme Fusion
- Advanced dynamic content system
- 70+ design elements and templates
- Support 30+ different languages
- Fully optimized for Gutenberg editor
- 24/7 high priority support from theme-fusion.com
Plans & Pricing
When it comes to Avada pricing, it is available on ThemeForest at a small cost of $60 only. This payment includes 6-month free support from Theme Fusion. Also, you can upgrade support to 12 months, adding a charge of $18 only.
Summary: Best Elegant Themes Divi Alternatives in 2022
Unfortunately, Divi is one of the best landing page builders out there, but it’s not the only one, or even the best tool for your WordPress website.
Thrive Architect is the product of Thrive Themes. So, in short, I strongly recommend you to go for Thrive Membership.
With Thrive Membership, you will get access to all Thrive products e.g. Thrive Architect, Thrive Leads, Thrive Quiz Builder, Thrive Headline Optimizer etc.
GPressTheme readers can claim 24% instant discount from the blow button on Thrive Themes Membership. Remember, this offer is valid only on yearly billing tenure.
I hope you have found your favorite Divi alternative from the above top 10 plugin s themes list.
So, which is your favorite landing page builder or theme? Please let me know via the comments box below.